Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Intro post

Hi everyone! So I thought I'd try my hand at hockey blogging. At least, a year and a half ago I thought I'd try it out. My first post was going to be all about why I thought Dominic Moore should win the Masterton Trophy. Then I never got around to writing about it, and then everyone agreed with me anyway!

I'm a thirty-something born and raised in the Tri-State area, now living in Tampa Bay. You can guess which team I pay the most attention to. However, I intend for this blog to have more variety than that. I don't know how regularly I'll post. Probably when I have something to say that's more than a few sentences. Hopefully it will help me learn more about other teams than just the ones I watch regularly.

The name, as you may have surmised from the blog's subtitle, was inspired by Patrick Roy's infamous skate up the ice during a game against the New York Rangers. It was one of my favorite hockey moments to witness (on TV) during my childhood and remains a favorite memory to this day.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment